Who We Are
The UCLA Triathlon Team is an official club sport of the University of California, Los Angeles. It was founded by Marcus George, Karl Erikson, and Brent Blue in 2001. We welcome athletes at all levels from beginner to elite and help them reach their multisport goals. Although the team is student-run, you do not have to be a student to join. We encourage participation from both undergraduate and graduate students, staff, faculty, alumni, and other members of the community. No matter what your experience level, we hope you stop by a workout and give it a try!
What We Do
As a member of our team, you can expect to enjoy:
- Pool and ocean swimming
- Dryland workouts for core strength and injury prevention
- Group bike rides to Malibu and Santa Monica Mountains
- Bike trainer sessions
- Group runs including trail runs
- Interval run workouts on the track
- Run, bike and swim technique training sessions
- Transition practices
- …and much more!
Check the Schedule and Practice tabs for more info on training. In addition, please explore the rest of the site to find out what being a Bruin Triathlete is all about.